babybee104

ARCHIVE / HOME / THEME
photo set »

Development images. With my sketches I draw out some of the patterns from my precedent images and experimented with ways I came up with for my final model. The 4th image which looks almost like a tornado, is what I initially wanted to be printed, but I had to reubmit a file that didn’t have so many inverted surfaces. So the initial precedent image that I was supposed to use had to be changed to the necklace. I ended up using the outline for this image and then flexing it in Solidworks. Copied the model and then arranged it into the 1st one so it made a round ball kind of shape. This was 3D printed for my final model.

4 years ago / 0 notes
photo set »

These are my precedent images. At first I was taking the word ‘pattern’ too literally, but used the image with cut out bits from blackĀ fabric which I liked alot. I like the pictures with losts of detail in the inside becasue I thought that they would produce better models in the end.

4 years ago / 0 notes
photo set »

more development including sketches for final model.

4 years ago / 0 notes
photo set »

sketch models. playing around with cardboard and paper, trying out basic rectangular bases and then slotting through shape from 3ds max. by the end iĀ  liked the idea of the same shame in one line going from small to large then back to small as it looks quite cool. have chosen the 5th sketch model for my final acrylic.

4 years ago / 0 notes
photo set »

development shots. experimenting with slotting which in the end wasn’t as similar to my final model as i had planned, but the simple slotting looks effective with the different sizes of the shape. also trying out with ways to re-render my model, which i didn’t end up using in the end and went with a pink/purple coloured final render.

4 years ago / 0 notes